Friday, March 26, 2010

THE U IN JESUS

I got the following in an email and wanted to share! :)

THE  U IN JESUS
Before  U were thought of or time had begun,
God  stuck U in the name of His Son.

And  each time U pray, you'll see it's true,
You  can't spell out JesUs and not include U.

You're  a pretty big part of His wonderful name,
For  U, He was born; that's why He came.

And  His great love for U is the reason He died.
It  even takes U to spell crUcified.

Isn't  it thrilling and splendidly grand
He  rose from the dead, with U in His plan?

The  stones split away, the gold trUmpet blew,
And  this word resUrrection is spelled with a U.

When  JesUs left earth at His Upward ascension,
He  felt there was one thing He just had to  mention.

"Go  into the world and tell them it's true
That  I love them all - Just like I love U."

So  many great people are spelled with a U,
Don't  they have a right to know JesUs too?

It  all depends now on what U will do,
He'd  like them to know,
But  it all starts with U.

~ Author Unknown ~

1 comment:

My new website!

Hello and thank you for visiting my blogger site! If you have noticed, I haven't posted anything since 2014. That is because I have...