Thursday, August 27, 2009

7 signs you're addicted to Facebook

I found this in the latest issue of First for women magazine (9/14/09) and thought I'd share it with everyone. Too funny. :) 1. You've changed your status 27 times in the last 24 hours. 2. You were offended when your sister mailed you a birthday card instead of sending you a virtual cupcake with sprinkles. 3. You are unable to untag yourself from a bad photo in just 2.3 seconds. 4. Your business card simply reads, "Facebook me." 5. You refer to MySpace users as "the others." 6. You don't make a decision without consulting the Magic 8 Ball app. 7. You created a "family" goup so you can spend quality time together.

1 comment:

My new website!

Hello and thank you for visiting my blogger site! If you have noticed, I haven't posted anything since 2014. That is because I have...