Saturday, November 27, 2010

Give Thanks...

The above picture is courtesy of the Heartlight Heart Gallery & can be found at this link - http://www.heartlight.org/gallery/146.html


I pray everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I know I did. It's been several months since I've posted anything on this blog, so I thought I'd post something to let you know that I'm still around. :)

Since yesterday was Thanksgiving, I thought I'd make a quick list to share what I am most thankful for this year.

~ First & foremost, I am thankful that God sent His son to die on the cross so that I can have everlasting life.

~ I'm thankful that I am saved & a child of the Most High God.

~ I am thankful that after I had left my old church, God has been faithful to lead me to another one that I am proud to call my church home. The people there have been gracious in welcoming there & making me feel at home. I thank God everyday that He has lead me to a Bible-believing church where Jesus is being preached, the pastor is annointed & people are being saved.

~ I'm thankful for the family - mom, brother, grandmother - that God has blessed me with.

~ I'm thankful for the wonderful friends that He has brought into my life. Both those I have in person & those whom I've had the pleasure to get to know though the internet.

~ I am thankful for the job that I have had for the past 3 years.

~ I am thankful for my health - even though I know I should be eating better & exercising more.

~ I am also very thankful to have a roof over my head, food in the fridge & a car to get me to where I need to go.

I'm sure there is more that I could add to this list, but it is already after Midnight, so I thought I would go ahead & end it there. I hope everyone has a blessed weekend & I will, hopefully, write more later. :)

Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment

My new website!

Hello and thank you for visiting my blogger site! If you have noticed, I haven't posted anything since 2014. That is because I have...