Friday, October 16, 2009

Busy weekend ahead

My birthday is officially not until Monday, but I'll be starting early... tomorrow to be exact. My friend, Susan, her mom, Trudy and I will be going on a 2 hour trip to the Town of Bramwell (WV) for a Ghost walk. This is the 2nd year they've had one, and I get the chance to go. I think it will be a lot of fun. Click on the link below for the official press release from the Children's Home Society's website on their upcoming events page. There are pictures as well, which I think is very cool. I can't wait. http://www.childhswv.org/news/ghostwalk.htm On Sunday, I'll be going to dinner with my family to Olive Garden... can't wait. It's one of my favorite restaurants... also my suggestion. :) Then, I'm taking off on Monday - my official b-day - and going first thing in the morning to the DMV to get my driver's license renewed. Yay!! Then, after I come home I'll need to call the maintenance men for my apartment building to come and look at my heater... I've been freezing at night and I can't get my heat to come on. I think the pilot light might be out, but I can't get the door off the unit to check. Plus, I'd rather have them do it for me, just to be on the safe side. :) I'll be updating later with pictures and such.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My new website!

Hello and thank you for visiting my blogger site! If you have noticed, I haven't posted anything since 2014. That is because I have...